Strange but true

0

A TEENAGER who was pronounced dead woke up at his own funeral.

The 17-year-old boy, Kumar Marewad from Manaundi in India was bitten by a dog, and following an infection was placed on a ventilator.

His family were told that his condition had deteriorated rapidly and the decision was made to take him off life support.

His brother-in-law said: “We had decided to take Kumar home and prepare for the funeral.”

They were amazed when he began waking up and rushed him back to the hospital.  He was breathing rapidly and immediately put onto a ventilator.

A doctor at the hospital said that they believed he was suffering from “meningoencephalitis,” an infection caused from the dog bite.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

We welcome comments from readers on our website and across our social networks. We invite you to discuss issues and share your views and we encourage robust debate and criticism provided it is civil.

However we reserve the right to reject or edit comments that:

• Contain offensive language
• Include personal attacks of any kind
• Are likely to offend or target any ethnic, racial, nationality or religious group
• Are homophobic, transphobic, sexist, offensive or obscene
• Contain spam or include links to other sites
• Are clearly off topic
• Impersonate an individual or organisation, are fraudulent, defamatory of any person, threatening or invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise illegal
• Are trolling or threatening
• Promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services

You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.