THE DEPARTMENT of Social Services of the Municipality of Benitachell recently confirmed a new social employment initiative that will reinstate 12 unemployed people into jobs within the community.
85,437€ has been allocated to the initiative, which has been designed for people under 25 and over 45, as well as people with functional disability and low academic levels, aiming to combat employment discrimination.
The initiative will reinforce the municipal services while providing socio-economic assistance to the long-term unemployed. Specifically, positions that will be recruited for are:
• 2 ad-hoc workers to attend to the Cova de les Bruixes
• 1 administrative assistant
• 1 construction brigade officer
• 3 ad-hoc workers for the maintenance of public spaces
• 2 ad-hoc workers for the maintenance of beaches
• 1 concierge of the municipal pool
• 2 ad-hoc workers for the of cleaning of public spaces