MICROSOFT FOUNDER Bill Gates is once again crowned the richest person on Earth as Forbes reveals its 2017 rich list.
According to Forbes, Gates’s fortune rose to $86bn, from $75bn. Erm… does anybody else’s mind boggle when you say that figure?
Hilarious! Super awkward moment when President Donald Trump slipped 220 spots to 544 and must now somehow make ends meet with just $3.5bn.
I love talking about money, well, not my own, more about other people’s dosh.
A huge fortune comes with great responsibility.
Here is the Forbes Top 10 Rich List.
1. Bill Gates, Microsoft, USA — $86 Billion USD
2. Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway, USA — $75.6 Billion USD
3. Jeff Bezos, Amazon.com, USA — $72.8 Billion USD
4. Amancio Ortega, Zara, Spain — $71.3 Billion USD
5. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook, USA — $56 Billion USD
6. Carlos Slim Helo, telecom, Mexico — $54.4 Billion USD
7. Larry Ellison, software, USA — $52.2 Billion USD
8. Charles Koch, diversified, USA — $48.3 Billion USD
9. David Koch, diversified, USA — $48.3 Billion USD
10. Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg LP, USA — $47.5 Billion USD