PARQUE DE de los Patos in Busot will play host to the Barc 2017 ‘Wet Nose Day’ on Saturday May 6.
Promising a fun day out for all the family, guests can enjoy the dog show, agility and training exhibitions, an adoption fair, the market place packed with gift ideas and food stalls – a bar for the older ones, a bouncy castle for the younger ones and much more.
Anyone thinking of entering their treasured tail-wagger into the dog show can choose from any of the following classes:
1. Most handsome dog
2. Most beautiful bitch
3. Cutest puppy (less than 1-year-old)
4. Waggiest tail
6. Best condition
7. Veteran (more than 7-years-old)
8. Junior handler (younger than 12-years-old)
9. Best couple
10. Best six legs
11. Nicest eyes
12. The one the judge wants to take home
13. Best trick
14. Best rescue dog
15. Best dog and bitch looking for adoption*
* Special class for all dogs looking for a family.
The event will take place between 11.00am and 2.00pm and admission is free.
For more information, please call John on 699 822 027.