Denia restaurant fire

0

A FIRE broke out in the Bona Platja restaurant in Denia on Monday morning.

Three firefighters rushed to the scene and managed to control the fire before it got out of hand.

The fire broke out, it is believed, due to a short circuit in the till and thanks to the efforts of the firefighters, the flames only slightly affected the kitchen and the hallway.

The restaurant did not have to close, sending out a ‘message of tranquillity’ to followers on its Facebook page.

The restaurant has however asked that anyone who has a reservation contacts them to confirm it, as the reservation book was damaged in the fire.

LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

We welcome comments from readers on our website and across our social networks. We invite you to discuss issues and share your views and we encourage robust debate and criticism provided it is civil.

However we reserve the right to reject or edit comments that:

• Contain offensive language
• Include personal attacks of any kind
• Are likely to offend or target any ethnic, racial, nationality or religious group
• Are homophobic, transphobic, sexist, offensive or obscene
• Contain spam or include links to other sites
• Are clearly off topic
• Impersonate an individual or organisation, are fraudulent, defamatory of any person, threatening or invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise illegal
• Are trolling or threatening
• Promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services

You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.