MUCH LIKE your skincare regime, your make-up and products need to change to reflect the season and the needs of your skin as the days get hotter.
In warmer months, you need products that will not only enhance your holiday glow, but also withstand heat and hot temperatures so that they remain flawless all day long.
1. Swap foundation for BB cream
2. Wear a translucent powder
3. Invest in a good primer
4. Swap all powder makeup for gel
5. Highlight, highlight, highlight
6. Go for a clear or slightly tinted mascara
7. Swap moisturiser for serum
8. Make sure your products contain SPF
9. Swap blush for bronzer
10. Wear a top coat of nail polish