HELP AT Home Mar Menor is a charity founded some 8 years ago – fully registered in Spain and manned entirely by volunteers.
The Help At Home Mar Menor team is made up of caring members of the local community and the charity aims to support anyone finding it difficult to manage or cope, providing FREE for ALL ages:
* Voluntary carers, some of whom are medically qualified, to help people in their own homes
* The loan of mobility equipment such as wheelchairs, walking frames and commodes
The charity has helped many members of the local community who have:
* Been discharged from hospital
* Been under medical supervision
* Had a fall or an operation
Help at Home Mar Menor operates with a 15-20-kilometre radius of Los Alcazares and along with many fund-raising events, hosts a ‘chatters’ get-together once a month at the Las Claras Centre, where anyone is welcome to find out more about what the charity is up to, socialise and make new friends.
The next ‘chatters’ get together will take place on Wednesday July 19 from 10.30am until around 1.00pm.
For more information – if you think you would benefit from support from the Help At Home Mar Menor team or perhaps you’d like to get involved in helping those who need it most in the local community, please call 633 673 034 or email: email@example.com.