CASTOR OIL is one of the most effective remedies to boost the growth of your eyebrows. It contains protein, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants that nourish the hair follicles and promote hair growth.
Plus, it is helpful in resisting any microorganisms that hamper eyebrow hair growth.
- Soak a cotton swab in pure castor oil and apply it on each eyebrow.
- Massage gently with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and a mild cleanser.
- Repeat once daily for a few weeks until you notice improvement.
Note: Stop using castor oil if it causes any irritation or burning.
How to whiten teeth with coconut oil
Oil pulling with the likes of coconut oil has been quite a trend with celebrities such as Gywneth Paltrow leading the wagon.
- Start with a teaspoon of coconut oil. Place it in your mouth and allow it to warm until it liquefies.
- Swish the oil in your mouth for 15-20 minutes making sure it covers all the areas of your teeth and gums. DO NOT gargle.
- Spit out the oil in the toilet or bin, not in the sink- it can clog drains.
- Rinse out your mouth with warm water and brush as usual.
Do this every day or a few times a week. Alternatively, you can add coconut oil to your toothbrush and use it to brush or use a clean cloth to rub it on your teeth.
Note that, coconut oil is solid at room temperature and you may have to chew on it for a while to allow it to liquify.
Pulling with coconut oil to whiten teeth is best done in the morning preferably while in the shower.