Getting married in Spain
Q: My partner and I want to get married in Spain? What paperwork do we need?
A: You will need to speak to the town hall where you want to have the wedding, however you must provide
- Literal birth certificate- legalized by the Consulate and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Affidavit of civil status.
- Original and photocopy of NIE and passport.
- Application for the celebration for civil marriage from your local Town Hall.
- A certificate from the Town Census with your address for the last two years.
All documentation must be legally translated into Spanish by a sworn translator
If you have any further questions about this or any legal matter, please do not hesitate to contact us; we have a team of experts standing by to assist you in any way we can.
For more information contact us today on 965 480 737 or 606 056 282 or Email email@example.com.
The information provided in this article is not intended to be legal advice, but merely conveys general information related to legal issues.