Honey and pineapple peel off face mask
The benefits of a peel off face mask are many. Besides giving your skin radiance and firmness in a jiffy, they are also very effective in cleansing your skin and removing blackheads, impurities, dead skin cells and whiteheads without causing any damage whatsoever. What’s more, they aid in better circulation of blood too.
Save yourself time (and money!) by trying RTN’s homemade honey and pineapple peel off face mask:
- Honey – 1 tbsp
- Pineapple juice – 1/4thcup
- Gelatin powder – 2 tbsp
- Mix the pineapple juice and honey well
- Heat the resulting mixture on a low flame. To this add the gelatin powder and stir well until the powder dissolves.
- Stop heating and allow the mixture to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Using a makeup brush, apply it on your face and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Now, apply another layer using the brush and let the whole mask dry completely.
- Peel off gently and rinse your face with cold water.
Natural coffee hair dye
Forget chemical filled hair dyes and colour up with this all-natural treatment. It is simple and safe to use at home. Coffee is one of the best known natural hair dyes, it adds instant shine, colour and highlights to your hair. It is also a safe and cheap alternative to dye your hair at home naturally and transform it from being dull to soft, smooth and shiny.
- Brew 1/2 cup of organic coffee like you normally would and keep it aside to cool.
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of hair conditioner and a tablespoon of organic instant coffee.
- Next add the brewed coffee to the mixture and stir well.
- Apply the mixture to your hair, cover your hair with a shower cap.
- Leave the mixture on for about an hour and shampoo as usual.
You can add cocoa powder to make the mix even darker.