Pellicer & Heredia – Traveling with children over Christmas.

child travel

Q: Over the Christmas period my ex – partner wants to take our children back to the UK? Does he need my permission?

A: In the case when both parents have joint custody of a minor, the written consent of the other parent must be given, in order to leave Spain.This can be done by a notarized letter in which the non-travelling parent accepts the trip of the minors for a fixed period of time.

The LUXEMBOURG AGREEMENT protects minors against the legal kidnapping of a minor by a relative, in the case when a custody or visitation order has been violated, if a child is taken to a foreign country.

For more information contact us today on 965 480 737 or 606 056 282 or Email  [email protected].

The information provided in this article is not intended to be legal advice, but merely conveys general information related to legal issues.

© No part of this web site may be reproduced without written permission from the publishers. All rights reserved. Todos los derechos reservados.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here