Street evacuated due to fire on Christmas Day

0
Evicted on Christmas Day
Evicted on Christmas Day

A STREET off Javea’s Arenal was evacuated on Christmas Day after a fire broke out in an aesthetics centre.

Residents on Avenida de la Libertad were evacuated by firefighters and the local police at around 6.00pm as flames licked the building, causing significant damage.

The fire – suspected to have been caused by a short circuit or by the Christmas lights – was extinguished quickly, allowing residents to return home before the night was over.

© No part of this web site may be reproduced without written permission from the publishers. All rights reserved. Todos los derechos reservados.


LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

We welcome comments from readers on our website and across our social networks. We invite you to discuss issues and share your views and we encourage robust debate and criticism provided it is civil.

However we reserve the right to reject or edit comments that:

• Contain offensive language
• Include personal attacks of any kind
• Are likely to offend or target any ethnic, racial, nationality or religious group
• Are homophobic, transphobic, sexist, offensive or obscene
• Contain spam or include links to other sites
• Are clearly off topic
• Impersonate an individual or organisation, are fraudulent, defamatory of any person, threatening or invasive of another’s privacy or otherwise illegal
• Are trolling or threatening
• Promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services

You grant us a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide licence to republish any material you submit to us, without limitation, in any format.