€2 million project to boost Costa del Sol jobs

0
TOP TRAINING: The benefits of the training programme will be far-reaching

MIJAS COUNCIL has announced that it has bid for almost €2 million from the European Social Fund for a local programme of employment, training and education.

Entitled “Mijas Impulsa,” the training programme would last for two years, from 2019 to 2021.

The council asks that the European Social Fund covers 80 per cent of the €2 million cost of the project, while the remaining 20 per cent would come from the council itself.

The programme is likely to provide 300 jobs in the area across 19 training courses, including CV development, plumbing and electrics.

There will also be motivational seminars and training days, as well as workshops on discrimination and gender equality.

© No part of this web site may be reproduced without written permission from the publishers. All rights reserved. Todos los derechos reservados.


LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here