Burn out on the Costa Blanca

0
DANGER: Gas cylinders could have exploded. Credit Emergencias Los Alcazares/Facebook.

FIREFIGHTERS had to remove three butane gas cylinders that were in imminent danger of exploding when a motor home caught fire.

They were called to calle Bergantin at Los Narejos at 12.57pm on Tuesday.

On arrival the emergency services were confronted by the burning vehicle that was totally destroyed by the fire.

No one was inside, but there were several other motor homes nearby which may have been at threat from the flames.

The firefighters removed the scorched gas cylinders and moved them a safe distance away.

No one was hurt in the incident, which was quickly brought under control, but an ambulance attended to two employees of a neighbouring commercial centre who suffered from anxiety attacks.

 

© No part of this web site may be reproduced without written permission from the publishers. All rights reserved. Todos los derechos reservados.


LEAVE A COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here