It’s official: Spain’s children can go out from Sunday April 26th respecting the given guidelines
Spain’s Children: As from this SUNDAY, APRIL 26, children up to 14-years old will be able to go for walks and play on the street once a day. For one hour, and keep within a distance of a maximum of one kilometer around their home.
There has been a lot of talk about this issue, but now an official announcement has finally been published.
Official Press Release with English translation Below
- Hours allowed from 9am to 9pm (it is recommended to avoid busier times)
- They must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult who lives with them (it may be an older brother / sister). You can go out with up to three children and you must be at a distance at all times that you can control them.
- Social distancing measures with other children and adults must be respected, as established by the health authorities.
- Children are allowed to run, play and exercise, always respecting social distancing measures.
- They will be able to go out with their own toys, but they will not be able to make use of parks or playgrounds.
- In the rural areas, children can go for a walk in the countryside and the forest. Always respecting social distancing measures.
- Children with symptoms comparable to COVID-19 or who are in quarantine will not be able to leave their home.